< BACK TO ALL RECIPES
Fried Hot Ribs
Source: Melissa Cookston
What You’ll Need
1 slab Prairie Fresh® St. Louis style spareribs, cooked
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
3 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue rub
1/3 cup hot wing sauce
1/3 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
1/4 cup honey
Ranch dressing for dipping
- Slice ribs into individual bones.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs. In another bowl, mix plain breadcrumbs, panko breadcrumbs and barbecue rub.
- Using tongs, dip each rib into egg wash, then into breadcrumbs, turning each rib over to fully coat. Place on a sheet pan.
- After all are breaded, lightly spray each side with spray oil. Place in 400 F pre-heated air fryer for 15 minutes.
- While the ribs cook, in a bowl, mix hot wing sauce, barbecue sauce and honey.
- After ribs are cooked, lightly toss in sauce and serve.